Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

First Gen Fabtech Coilovers

Old 09-23-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
First Gen Fabtech Coilovers

These were on the truck when I bought it and I just installed OME instead. They dont look like they are leaking. Just want them gone. Hardware included.

$100 plus shipping

Old 09-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
how much lift do the achieve?
They are adjustable coilovers so I am gonna Say 0-3" like the rest of fabtechs coilovers for the standard IFS lift (no drop bracket).

I couldnt find these on their website they dont look like the new fabtech co's.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dude..... clean those things up a little and that would help the sale.

it also says you have a 05, are you sure they arent second gen?
Old 09-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #4
Mealhouse is on a distinguished road

Army: 2-8 INF
Name: Mike
Mealhouse's Tacoma Gallery
what's the area code so I can check shipping?
Old 09-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

Those are First gen, capable of 3.5 inches of lift. But on 2wd. No more than 3"
Old 09-23-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No thanks I could care less about these pretty much, but I dont want to give them away.

Quote:
They are off my 02 Double Cab not my 05 Double Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mealhouse View Post
what's the area code so I can check shipping?
Old 09-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote shipping to 29720
Old 09-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #8
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Quote shipping to 29720
I just shipped a pair of ICONS from my 05 a month ago for around $40.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
09taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Don't want to buy these but I will say I had the same set on my 04 DC before I traded it in with 80k miles on those Fabtechs.

These are really good shocks!!

These are rebuidalble too I believe.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #10
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09taco4x4 View Post
These are really good shocks!!

These are rebuidalble too I believe.
They appear that way to me and thanks for the bump!
Old 09-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
So they arent leaking just pretty dirty?
Old 09-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
They dont look like they are leaking.
They dont look like they are leaking.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Also to clarify, I dont know how much lift they give. I dont know what the valving is. I dont kow what the spring rate is. I bought the truck a month ago and just took these off of it.

Thanks for looking.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
09taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also to clarify, I dont know how much lift they give. I dont know what the valving is. I dont kow what the spring rate is. I bought the truck a month ago and just took these off of it.

Thanks for looking.
Had mine set at 3" of lift and running 285/75/R16 with no problem

Not sure what the spring rate was either but I had a 04 DC SR5 PreRunner with these shocks and it rode good
Old 09-24-2011, 07:19 AM   #15
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
the spring rate is 600 lbs
Old 09-24-2011, 10:10 AM   #16
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
quote shipping to 92804
Old 09-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #17
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
$130 Shipped. First one to paypal the cash to klein_jackie@sbcglobal.net
Old 09-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #18
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
damn insurance!!!
had the moneys till insurance FML
Old 09-26-2011, 07:19 AM   #19
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Quote shipping to 29720
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
quote shipping to 92804
Quote:
$130 Shipped. First one to paypal the cash to klein_jackie@sbcglobal.net
Lump sum makes it easy...no quotes to get!

These are dirty but that doesnt mean they arent good shocks. These could be rebuilt and you would still have less than half the price of new shocks into them!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:43 AM   #20
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a spanner wrench from some old CO's that I will throw in for free.