Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Fender Flares 98-00

Old 09-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Fender Flares 98-00

SOLD!

I will be fitting 35" tires on my truck soon, and I will have to cut the fenders to make room. Which means that I no longer will be able to fit these. Hence, why I am selling...

In excellent condition, I painted them with Rustoleum Bedliner a month or so ago. It has been holding up very well, and the color is not fading.

I'm asking $200 + shipping
Includes all 24 screws for installation on the fenders.

A leaf landed on one of the flares while I was painting.... it's hard to notice the mark and it was in between coats, but here it is:
Old 09-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
bagged97tacoma is on a distinguished road
bagged97tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
how firm are you on the $200? just to make sure...these are oem flares arent they?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagged97tacoma View Post
how firm are you on the $200? just to make sure...these are oem flares arent they?
Seems like there is quite a bit of interest, so I'm fairly firm... These are the OEM flares -- I simply bedlinered them.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
Über Posre

sale pending...
Old 10-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #7
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
shoot. if i had 200 bucks for fender flares id take em off your hands
Old 10-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
Über Posre

Got one sale pending and a few others that are interested if the first guy falls through...
Old 10-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
cobb.bd is on a distinguished road
cobb.bd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Got one sale pending and a few others that are interested if the first guy falls through...
Please let me know if the sale falls through, very interested.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #10
bagged97tacoma is on a distinguished road
bagged97tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobb.bd View Post
Please let me know if the sale falls through, very interested.

too late...these are sold and paid for
Old 10-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
Über Posre

SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest, everybody. Sorry I don't have more sets to sell....