Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

URD Crankshaft Pulley Anaheim, CA $260

Old 10-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dang
SafetyDang's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SafetyDang
URD Crankshaft Pulley Anaheim, CA $260

I think I bought this for 280. Urd Crankshaft Pulley Anaheim, CA $260 URD doesn't sell these anymore. New didn't install it. At the time I bought it I wanted better acceleration. Now I want more torque so I'm selling this to get a heavy Flywheel.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Per forum rules, please post a pic of the actual item for sale.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
get your facts straight

Old 10-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cam
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
So what are you asking for it? You can't seriously be asking $20 below the new price?
Old 10-05-2011, 11:05 PM   #6
get your facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblum View Post
So what are you asking for it? You can't seriously be asking $20 below the new price?
I bought it off someone. They go for 300 Plus shipping of URD.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #7
gotblika is on a distinguished road
gotblika's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyDang View Post
I think I bought this for 280. Urd Crankshaft Pulley Anaheim, CA $260 URD doesn't sell these anymore. New didn't install it. At the time I bought it I wanted better acceleration. Now I want more torque so I'm selling this to get a heavy Flywheel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblum View Post
Did you not see this part?
Old 10-05-2011, 11:57 PM   #8
get your facts straight

URD sells it for 300 + shipping. I bought it form a person new in box for 280. My price $260..
Old 10-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #9
get your facts straight

250 Shipped
Old 10-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #10
get your facts straight

Sold