I hate to do this, but I need to step up to a Tundra for the extra towing capacity.
For sale is my 2000 Toyota Tacoma V6 MT TRD Off-Road Extended Cab with many upgrades/extras. I love this truck, but I need to step up to a Tundra for the extra towing capacity. I am the second owner and it has been meticulously cared for (original owner was a West Seattle fire-fighter). I have pretty detailed records of maintenance to include as well. No smoking. CLEAN and CLEAR title in-hand.
- 3.4L V6 - 5VZFE (190 horsepower & 220 ft/lbs of torque)
- Manual Transmission (5-speed)
- 4 Wheel Drive
- TRD Off-Road Package (electronically locking rear differential)
- Extended Cab (4 seat belts)
- Blue-gray Interior
- Clean/clear title in hand
- 173,810 miles (will increase slightly as this is my DD)
- HD Trail Armor:
- Elite Off-Road Products front and rear off-road steel bumpers (installed just a month! )
- Demello Offroad rock sliders
- Suspension lift:
- Brand new (~2k miles) Eibach 650 lb. 3" lift coils
- Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks on the front / Bilstein 5100 rear shocks (10k miles on shocks)
- Toytec 2" add-a-leaf on the rear leaf pack.
- Light Racing Upper Control Arms (allows for more articulation, down-travel and perfect alignment after lift)
- Wheels: Eagle Alloy Series 100s - 15x8
- Tires: BFG All-Terrain KO 31x10.50r15 with about 75% tread left
- Brakes: Powerslot slotted rotors, Hawk LTS performance brake pads
- PIAA 5161 Crystal Ion fog lights
- Cobra 75 CB Radio w/3' Firestik antenna
- Clear corner lights
- Husky Liner floor mats (installed since it rolled off the lot, so interior is in GREAT shape)
- Tinted windows
- Aftermarket Pioneer head-unit with iPod interface hookup
- White-face instrument gauges
- Drop-in bed liner
There are a few small nicks in the paint, but just from normal wear and tear. No accidents or bodywork needed! This truck is in fantastic shape and has many, many more miles in her! Come take a look!
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE HERE
Shoot me a PM to set up a time to view. I'm in Everett, WA. Test drives with cash in hand. Thanks for looking!