Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Ivan Stewart TRD wheels

Old 10-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Ivan Stewart TRD wheels

Ive got a set of the trd ivan stewart wheels that I dont need anymore. They are 5-ish years old, have tires on them that still have life left in them. They are from 2005. I wouldnt think twice about running them thou. Never been patched, always rotated and kept at 35 psi. No abnormal wear. Come with lugnuts, tires are 265/70/16 goodyear forterra tripple treads, they never saw a winter, always taken off and stored indoors. Rims have minor scratches from cleaning, and daily road debris(keep in mind there 5 years old)..Asking $500, OR best offer..This picture was from last summer

Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels, just an fyi they fit and look great on 2nd gens too.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Bump, offers? I'd like them gone asap
Old 10-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #4

Firefighter:
Bump..Would like them gone
Old 10-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #5
95LX is on a distinguished road
95LX's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Wheels

Would you be willing to sell them without tires? If so, what kind of deal can you give me with shipping to California (rims, caps & lugs). Thanks, Frank
Old 11-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #6

Firefighter:
im not really looking to seperate..trying to get rid of the package deal.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
TacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud of
TacoSurf4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Wheels. I'd run 'em. GLWS
Old 01-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #8

Firefighter:
bump..Offers? I'd like them gone, need the cash now more then ever..also comes with lugnuts to fit, chrome isnt the best on them

OR willing to trade straight up for a set of BLACK wheels must be 16" or 17". let me know what you have
Old 01-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #9
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
what part of NJ you in?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
what part of NJ you in?

Ocean County, south jersey
Old 01-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I'll paint my Off road wheels black and trade ya strait up.

I actually want the offroad rims..
Old 01-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
I'm down with a trade If you are.

just rims or rims/tires? what kinda shape are they in?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Always liked those wheels...
GLWS!

wanna trade for something?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #17
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
just rims or rims/tires? what kinda shape are they in?
The rims are in great shape. No discoloration, clearcoat is still good, they have the rugged trails on them. The only flaw that I have noticed is a chip in the finish near one of the lug holes probably made by an out of control impact gun from a shop guy removing the lug nuts. I could do a strait trade with you.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
The rims are in great shape. No discoloration, clearcoat is still good, they have the rugged trails on them. The only flaw that I have noticed is a chip in the finish near one of the lug holes probably made by an out of control impact gun from a shop guy removing the lug nuts. I could do a strait trade with you.
VERY Tempting..Where in PA are you?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #20
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My OR's are not 100%

They have DuckCmdr's wheeling rash on a few spots...