Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: 95-04 Tacoma 2.4/2.7 Drop in K&N Air filter

Old 10-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: 95-04 Tacoma 2.4/2.7 Drop in K&N Air filter--SOLD

Bought this filter for my truck a few months ago. I realized that because I take the truck off-road (a lot) and its super dusty here in Florida that its not the best choice, and I am switching back to Denso Paper filters. Works good If you don't offroad a lot, if you use your truck only on the road, or if you live in a region without a lot of dust

Its only been cleaned once, only has 500 miles on it.

Also comes with a K&N re-charge kit (oil and cleaner, only used once to clean it).

I will clean and re-oil the filter before I ship it.

Brand new the filter and the re-charge kit costs $60+

SOLD

Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE: 95-04 Tacoma 2.4/2.7 Drop in K&N Air filter-img_0835.jpg  
Old 10-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #3
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery
interested, pm sent