Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS 95-04 Tacoma Flex A Lite electric fan with relay.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
WTS 95-04 Tacoma Flex A Lite electric fan with relay.

For sale is my Electric fan kit from Flex A Lite, Fits all Tacoma models from 95-04.

Free up the engine stress of spinning the big fan and get more power and MPG with this installed.

Works amazing and is set to turn on at 210 degrees and off at 190 degrees.

Comes with full wiring kit and AC relay for always on function with AC and Defrost.

Retails for $350+ I am looking for $250.00 and if shipped buyer pays shipping.

Dirty in the pic but will clean up before sale.

http://www.toyotacatalog.net/M1WebGe...1-D66950A56CC0

Old 10-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
all4HIM is on a distinguished road
all4HIM's Tacoma Gallery
how come you're selling it ? any problems with cooling ? thanks
Old 10-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It cools and operates perfect, however on my last trip to the desert it was 90+ degrees out and im not sure why but with heavy throttle and slow crawling it seemed to have a slight issue registering when to engage.

I was mainly in the dunes and i think i was over stressing it.

I took it apart and readjusted it and it has been perfect since and the year + it has been in place.

I ordered a new kit to replace the stock engine fan with an aluminum spacer and flex fan kit.

So ultimately I also have the stock fan and clutch fan Assembly for sale too.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Probably the best engine mod ive done. Bump for sale, Super easy install unlike universal stuff.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN...wish I had the money...GLWS...
Old 11-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
interested...250 and shipping. Does it have install instructions?
Old 11-10-2011, 04:26 PM   #14
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

How about the removal of oem fan? Easy?
Old 11-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #15
Who needs roads?

Top radiator tube needs to be moved and partially drained, the shroud has 2 parts and 4 bolts holding on, remove that then there is 4 nuts holding the pully to the crank, they come off fairly easy. Place. It's back on to hold pully in place and the fan and fan clutch slide right off.

Opens a ton of room on the engine bay near the radiator.

Takes about an hour to set it up.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #16

what kind of gains do you see on a 3.4L? Last question. Maybe not...but just want to make sure. Thanks man for humoring me.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #17
Who needs roads?

It seemed to accelerate smoother and decently had more freeway oomph, it was set to turn on at 194 degrees or so, so it was almost never on when in motion.

Not sure about mpg gains as I'm always lead footing around.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #19
Fiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to behold
Fiddynut's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent