Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: 98 TACOMA FRONT AND CORNER LIGHTS

Old 10-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: 98 TACOMA FRONT AND CORNER LIGHTS

I THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY STOCK HEADLIGHTS AND CORNER LIGHTS BECAUSE I BOUGHT SOME NEW SMOKED ONES. THEY ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITON.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE GOING FOR SO IM JUST GOING TO SAY 100 O.B.O PLUS SHIPPING, BUT FEEL FREE TO PM WITH YOUR OFFER
FRONT VIEW OF THE HEADLIGHTS
SIDE VIEW OF THE CORNER LIGHTS, SORRY I DONT HAVE BETTER PICTURES