Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2000 tacoma 4x4 TRD ext cab FEELER

Old 10-31-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
2000 tacoma 4x4 TRD ext cab FEELER

Being a college student, I am in need of some money. I am planning on selling my truck and picking up something a little older. That is the only reason I am selling my truck. I really do not want to sell and will be very sad to see it go. Here are the details.

2000 tacoma 4x4 ext cab 5 speed, TRD package (rear diff lock, skid plates) and SR5 package

Just under 150000 miles. All routine maintenance done on time. Timing belt and water pump have been replaced once.

The truck has recently been into Toyota and the frame passed with flying colors. They said it was one of the cleanest they have seen. It was also undercoated by Toyota.

OME nitrocharger shocks in the front and rear installed recently with OME 881s. Newish (about 30k on them) rear Toyota leaf springs with aal. 31" bfg all terrains with lots of tread left.

Its got a class 3 trailer hitch and an upgraded sound system. Uncomfy seats were replaced with comfy 4runner buckets.

Interior is in great condition. AC is ice cold and the heater works great. There is a couple scratches on the center console.

The paint is in good condition for being 11 years old. There are some scratches here and there. The fender flares are a little chipped. The tailgate is a little beat up. No major body defects.

The steering rack is leaking at the seals. I have a new rack and am still planning on fixing it.

Overall this truck is in great condition. The frame is solid and it is a great dependable vehicle. 4wd works perfect and I average about 18 mpg.

Price is 10,000 obo.
Located in the twin cities, MN

Old 11-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 11-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #3

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Long shot I know, but if you ever want to part out your center console/cup holder/shift trim/shift boot assembly I'd be willing to buy it.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
gr8adv is on a distinguished road
gr8adv's Tacoma Gallery
So really, WTF is a feeler...
Old 11-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8adv View Post
So really, WTF is a feeler...
I think its like seeing if anyone is interested
Old 11-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
gr8adv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
I think its like seeing if anyone is interested
Out West we call that "For Sale"

Thanks for the info...
Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #8

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8adv View Post
Out West we call that "For Sale"

Thanks for the info...
The feeler meant that there is a chance that I might still keep the truck, but if someone is interested in the truck for my asking price then I will be more likely to sell.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #9
gr8adv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
The feeler meant that there is a chance that I might still keep the truck, but if someone is interested in the truck for my asking price then I will be more likely to sell.
Well ok then, thanks. WTS or WTF could get confusing tho. I have been felt up many times myself and yes each time it consummated in a sale. Usually the buyer drives away smoking a cigarette which is a key that things went well.

A heck of a nice truck btw.

Good luck with the feel.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
megawisdumb is on a distinguished road
megawisdumb's Tacoma Gallery
Down south we call it a fondle. Also down south it would need to be closer to $8k to get some feeling. I do love your tent thingy and the 4Runner buckets.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #11

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megawisdumb View Post
Down south we call it a fondle. Also down south it would need to be closer to $8k to get some feeling. I do love your tent thingy and the 4Runner buckets.
Well down south there is no rust. Up here all the tacomas are rusted out. Mine is about as clean as it can get for up here.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #12

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Sale Pending