Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

3" lift springs from 1999 Tacoma - 120.00 OBO

Old 11-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
wcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Cliff
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift springs from 1999 Tacoma - 120.00 OBO

These were on it when I bought them. It sat jacked up back then, but I didn't think anything of it, what with being new to Tacomas. I took them off the weekend before last and have had them sitting in the back of my truck since then. I Rustoleum'ed them today to just clean them up and make them look shiny again. At one point, I was thinking about adding a little more lift to my truck, so I pulled them apart and added an AAL. I have since removed that as it jacked my truck up wayyyyy too much. <--Hence why the spring clips are unbent a little.

They ride great and I never heard squeaking from them at all. I can pay shipping to anywhere in U.S. You just pay me for the springs.

I know they give 3" of lift bc they sit level with my buddies truck that has 3" AllPro's on it. Not sure of their brand. Nothing is written on them at all. Attache are pics of the springs right after I sprayed them down and one pic of my truck with them on from about two weeks ago.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
wcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the rough
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 11-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump
Old 11-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #5
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
funds are tight right now otherwise i would have already jumped on them! but whay are the ends all uneven in the first pic? is that just where you took the AAL back out?

If you still have them in a month or so ill gettem
Old 11-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #6
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, when I took them apart to add the AAL in towards the bottom, I don't think I put them back together right. I'll fix that before I sale them. They just need to be reorganized longest to smallest.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #7
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what i figured, but bump for a good deal, id like to gettem if their still available down the road!
Old 11-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #8
JoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
JoePSI's Tacoma Gallery
the OP is being a little deceiving.

These are stock toyota leafs that had additional ones added. These were custom leafs made by wcp0611.

Search TTORA for more information on them.

Thread about the leafs being combined.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178378
Old 11-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcp0611 View Post
These were on it when I bought them.

I know they give 3" of lift bc they sit level with my buddies truck that has 3" AllPro's on it. Not sure of their brand. Nothing is written on them at all. Attache are pics of the springs right after I sprayed them down and one pic of my truck with them on from about two weeks ago.
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePSI View Post
the OP is being a little deceiving.

These are stock toyota leafs that had additional ones added. These were custom leafs made by wcp0611.

Search TTORA for more information on them.

Thread about the leafs being combined.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178378
So am I reading this right, in that the statements "these were on it when I bought them" and "not sure of their brand" are complete lies?

I'm a little confused here.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
JoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoePSI is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JoePSI's Tacoma Gallery
From what I gathered, yes.

Check your PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome so then the fresh coat of paint was likely to cover the toyota part numbers?
Old 11-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #12
JoePSI's Tacoma Gallery
This is a quote from him on TTORA. The springs were cut so the paint was to prevent rust.

Quote:
Awesome job man. That looks way prettier than mine. I'm going to get under there this weekend with some black rustoleum and paint them so the cut end don't start rusting out too bad too fast. I'm waiting on some front Billies to get here so I can start having a great ride again. I have a 2.5" spacer right now to just level the truck out since the rear got so much height from it. I hate the spacer. I hate it more than I can convey.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Curious...
Old 11-14-2011, 06:56 AM   #14
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
Wrong springs, wrong truck. I had these springs on my '99 4x4 (with an AAL for about two days, before taking it out due to the dangerously high lift and crazy rear sway), then I put together my own on my wife's '99 Prerunner after being a little screwed over on this forum and buying some springs that weren't as "new" as promised (which is that thread). Fast forward to now and I got some AllPro's for my truck. I appreciate your detective work, but I woulda told you all that if you had asked.

While I understand your WTF about my trucks and springs, JoePSI, I'd really have appreciated your asking me about all details before posting up. Instead, you chose to ask about those specific springs and jumped to your own conclusion. I'm not selling the springs anymore due to JoePSI having really messed up my for sale thread. No one is going to purchase them if they look up a few posts and see where he made his assumptions. No hard feelings, just preferred if you had asked before posting.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
JoePSI's Tacoma Gallery
Cliff, I'm not saying that these springs will not give you 3'' of lift or work. They may be very well worth the money.

However, there are inconsistencies in your story.
You're not new to Tacomas, I think your TTORA user name goes back to 2009.
You did in fact know what these springs are, as admitted in a PM to me. You said they are 8 tacoma springs put into one. However, in the OP you said you did not know what they were from, you said there are no markings. I'm not sure if its been edited since. This is the biggest red flag to me. If you didnt have anything to hide you would have came out and said what they were. Instead, I quizzed you through PM.

No hard feelings here, I just wanted to make sure the buyer knew what they were getting.