LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 4x4 rear mud flaps

Old 11-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 4x4 rear mud flaps

Hi I need a set for my 03 let me know if you have some for sale.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody??
Old 11-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #3
BackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
BackwoodsBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Are the mud flaps the same for 1st and 2nd gen?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackwoodsBoy View Post
Are the mud flaps the same for 1st and 2nd gen?
No.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #5

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody???
Old 11-10-2011, 02:02 AM   #7

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairodice View Post
i have a set of rears w/ mounting brackets they have been trimmed about 2 inches
Thanks but I want then untrimmed.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #8
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
I bought an entire set but only needed the fronts, so the rears are available. I don't do paypal or anything, though. I got them here locally from Slogetto.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #9

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ???