Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS Flex-a-lite fan blade with spacer kit 5VZ V6

Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
WTS Flex-a-lite fan blade with spacer kit 5VZ V6

As the title staes I am selling the new fan and spacer kit I just bought, I am going another route and since it is used cannot return to LCE.

Is 200 miles old and has only been on the truck less than a week, Fits 95-2004 Tacoma and Tundra V6 5VZ motors.

My loss is your gain.

Paid $90 after shipping and tax..

Letting it go for $65 local and $75 shipped.

Still have the box and invoice.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
Tonysarus is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
Tonysarus's Tacoma Gallery
considered upgrade myself.
why are you changing routes? - did'nt like the loss of power?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
deez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darren
deez's Tacoma Gallery
Still available? If so, I'll take it.

PM sent.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #4
want it

I want it, if it's only a matter of loss of power (would it use more power than OEM clutch type?). I'm not power hungry, just want a cooler running truck, especially in super hot days. If no longer available, which site can I order one from?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
what Adapter

Since no answer, I've tried to find similar, BUT I cannot figure out the space Adapter that you used. Can you tell me the manufacture, model and/or where to get one. I looks much sturdier/stable than the std Flex Fan adapters. You can quick email me at tonysarus@gmail.com thanks