Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wanted stock lug nuts (6)

Old 11-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted stock lug nuts (6)

Sold mine with my stock wheels. And I realized I may need 6 for the spare steel.

Not sure if my new spline nuts will work.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
bump
Old 11-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #4

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
lol I was here first.

good luck!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Haha you too man. Maybe we can find someone who has a whole set and each buy them!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to get them at Auto Zone or a similar parts shop..... They're pretty cheap and you won't have to worry about shipping. That's where I go when I need extra lugs. FWIW......
Old 11-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...95_79950_13139
Old 11-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I've got six if you want them Ruben.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #9

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I've got six if you want them Ruben.
Awesome Robert. That would help out a lot. Let me know how much.

Did you ever install those billies?
Old 11-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #10
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
iv got 12 of em guys
Old 11-22-2011, 06:39 AM   #11
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can just have them. I'll be in Campbell today till around 2 if you want to pick them up or I can ship them to you.

I haven't installed the Bilsteins yet, but I'm 90% sure I will this weekend. We're trying to get a mod day going through t4r.org so I might do it there.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #12

EMS:
Damn I didn't see you were in Campbell... Lol

If you have time to ship them let me know. I'll cover the shipping.

Thanks
Old 11-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #13
4runner Troll

Haha, yeah I was over there for work. O well. I can ship them tomorrow as I'm shipping pyroskiers lugs as well. If you can wait I might be heading over the hill on Sat for a 4runner meet and can drop them off. Otherwise they should be $5 to ship and I can get that whenever we see each other again.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #14

EMS:
Wheres the meet going to be at? If it's close I can pick them up while your working on your truck.

It'll be my excuse to check out some mods and lend a hand
Old 11-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #15
4runner Troll

No clue where the meet is yet. No one really has a place to work at so I have no details. One guy mentioned his place, but that will probably fall through and it won't happen. 4runner meets kind of blow because no one sets them up. I was going to mention you should come though. I will let you know if it ends up working out. Otherwise I can ship them.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #16
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
your spline lugs should work perfectly fine for the stock steelie. the end of the spline lug is still conical which is what you need. it's basically just a slimmer lug compared to an acorn style lug. the stock shank lugs do not work on most aftermarket wheel, but the end is still conical to work on your spare.

btw, i think i have 6 laying around some where if you still need them. free since you're local.