Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WANTED: 5 lug rear bumper

Old 11-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
sickyota is on a distinguished road

Name: sean
sickyota's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up WANTED: 5 lug rear bumper

Looking for a rear bumper for my 5 lug work truck. its a 98 soo....i m thinking anything from 95 1/2 -04 should fit. i m sure even the prerunner one will fit or make fit hah. let me know if u have one laying around ur garage forever. pm or text 714-931-3545 sean.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i have the stock rear bumper off my 2004 sitting on the floor. would love for it to go away...

it's off my 6 lug, but it should fit your truck.

a 12 pack of beer and it's yours
Old 11-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Same here, ive got one with the brackets in San Diego. It was sprayed with bedliner and is missing the pads but the price is right!
Old 11-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i have the stock rear bumper off my 2004 sitting on the floor. would love for it to go away...

Pmed u. hit me up!!
Old 11-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Same here, ive got one with the brackets in San Diego. It was sprayed with bedliner and is missing the pads but the price is right!
have a pic??
Old 11-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

And THAT, my friends, is how a man does business.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #7

alright guys...i finally got a ticket, so i guess i ll buy one. does anyone have a rear bumper laying around they want to get rid of.... let me know.5 lug or 6 lug 1996-2004. dont really care what it loooks like as long as its decently straight. its just for my work truck. hopefully somewhere in oc or riverside 714-931-3545
Old 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Got one for my 99 4x4. Its chrome. Slightly dinged up. I'm in Temecula but I work at All-pro so I'm in Hemet Monday through Friday.

$100.

Hit me up. 210-9zero2-9zero54.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Got one for my 99 4x4. Its chrome. Slightly dinged up. I'm in Temecula but I work at All-pro so I'm in Hemet Monday through Friday.

$100.

Hit me up. 210-9zero2-9zero54.
i text u
Old 04-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #10
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
I have one from a 98 I could sell
It's in very good condition
Old 04-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Or I'm willing to trade for something