Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS 95-04 Tacoma Flex A Lite electric fan with relay.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Fiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to behold
Fiddynut's Tacoma Gallery
WTS 95-04 Tacoma Flex A Lite electric fan with relay.

SOLD!

I just bought this less than a month ago from another forum member. (I included a link to his post)
I did not install the kit. My firearms habit requires more money than my truck habit.
Sold! I'm in San Diego Shipping os extra.

Fits all Tacoma models from 95-04.

Free up the engine stress of spinning the big fan and get more power and MPG with this installed.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...fan-relay.html
Old 12-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Fiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to behold
Price drop.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
Well you're in GA so it's probably gonna need to be shipped. I'll eat part of the shipping and do $215 shipped. Any lower and I'll just keep it.this thing is over $350 new.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #5
TTT.
It's on Egay under the same title.