LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Colorado 1997 Toyota Tacoma LX 4x4 Ext Cab V6 manual

Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Soccerties is on a distinguished road
Name: Joel
Soccerties's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado 1997 Toyota Tacoma LX 4x4 Ext Cab V6 manual

Asking $5,000obo

Located in Aurora, Colorado

I just bought a 2012 dc trd and selling my first gen.

97 Tacoma 4x4 EXT Cab V6 manual with LX package for sale. Power windows, power door locks, cruise control, interval wipers, 10 disc cd changer, remote start & alarm system. Completely stock and a blank slate for someone looking to start a build.

I was recently in a minor fender bender so the front bumper needs to be replaced. Luckily I had zero mechanical damage, only cosmetic. Rockauto.com has the OEM parts needed for less than $300. A dent in the tail gate and rear bumper and a few scratches, but nothing more than would be expected with a 14 year old vehicle.

Almost 200,000 miles but the engine is in great shape. Within the last year I have: installed a new battery, installed new spark plugs, installed brand new starter, and installed brand new OEM leaf springs, and new 10.5x31 15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires.

The only immediate work I'd recommend would be replacing the timing belt and some new break pads.

NADA has clean retail value at $7,875. Asking $5000obo. Cash only, No trades, local buyers only. Email = tacomaworld @ joeldonahue dot com

Thanks for looking.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
bigaltrif will become famous soon enough
bigaltrif's Tacoma Gallery
front bumper

i got a banging condition front bumper if anybody is looking
Old 12-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Umm is the front of the truck not included ?

Read his post genius. He specifically says it was in a fender bender...
Old 12-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color...and GLWS....

this truck is my truck's clone...but in v6 form
Old 12-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
he also states it just needs a bumper. not the whole front end
Old 12-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
he also states it just needs a bumper. not the whole front end
I guess the grill, sidemarkers and blinkers are all part of the bumper?
Old 12-30-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Comes with the radiator guys...stupid!
Old 12-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Umm is the front of the truck not included ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post

I thought "fender bender" meant to include the fenders, not the WHOLE front end...
Old 12-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #11
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
I thought "fender bender" meant to include the fenders, not the WHOLE front end...
the whole front end?

Its the grill and bumper/valence.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #12
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
the whole front end?

Its the grill and bumper/valence.

+ bumper + other front end area crap...

Besides, OP has 1 post. Bet he already sold that thing for $4K... Lots of Snow in Denver metro already...
Old 01-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #13
Soccerties is on a distinguished road
Name: Joel
Soccerties's Tacoma Gallery
Still available

My truck is still for sale.

The side parking lights and the rectangular turn signals are intact and don't need to be replaced.

The grille is also still usable however it would require some zip ties or something to get it mounted. It just has a small crack in it and most of the plastic mounting parts are broken.

I should have included that info in the OP. I'll get some pics of those parts up.

I've had a few offers around $4,000 but that's just too low.

Right now I have it listed at $5,000.

Thanks for looking
Old 01-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerties View Post
My truck is still for sale.

The side parking lights and the rectangular turn signals are intact and don't need to be replaced.

The grille is also still usable however it would require some zip ties or something to get it mounted. It just has a small crack in it and most of the plastic mounting parts are broken.

I should have included that info in the OP. I'll get some pics of those parts up.

I've had a few offers around $4,000 but that's just too low.

Right now I have it listed at $5,000.

Thanks for looking

Well shoot, I stand corrected! I can't believe that this has not sold yet!

GLWS!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it needs a new core support also.