Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

95-04 Tacoma IFS Skidplates CNC cut 3/16'' $200

Old 12-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #21
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics further away from the truck? Also would you be able to get to the oil filter without taking the skid off?
Old 12-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #22
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks killer. sub'd. GLWS-
Old 12-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #23
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
What's the weight on the skids? Any updated pictures? My skid has rusted through and I need a new one
Old 12-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Any pics further away from the truck? Also would you be able to get to the oil filter without taking the skid off?
I'llget some more pics from further back soon. You should be able to change the oil no problem with the skids on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by okboatie1 View Post
Looks killer. sub'd. GLWS-
Thanks man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
What's the weight on the skids? Any updated pictures? My skid has rusted through and I need a new one
They are pretty heavy. I could probably cut it out of lighter steel if you wanted. I'll get some daylight pictures up soon.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #26
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
interested for sure... that truck has the TG bumper huh? same as me:-) does ur friend have a diff drop installed? i know Bud Builts work with a diff drop.... but id only be interested if theres a belly pan to the back of the t-case?????
Old 12-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #27
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone know how thick bud builts are?
Old 12-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #28

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
Will this work on. 97 4runner? My buddy needs skids
As far as I know it will work on a 4runner. My friend has a 3rd gen so ill test fit it on his before I sell to any 4runners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
interested for sure... that truck has the TG bumper huh? same as me:-) does ur friend have a diff drop installed? i know Bud Builts work with a diff drop.... but id only be interested if theres a belly pan to the back of the t-case?????
Yes, it has the TrailGear front bumper and yes he also has a diff drop on his truck. I do plan on making a belly pan that will cover the transfer case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
anyone know how thick bud builts are?
Budbuilt's are 3/16'' laser cut, CNC bent. Same as these skids.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #29
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
As far as I know it will work on a 4runner. My friend has a 3rd gen so ill test fit it on his before I sell to any 4runners.

Yes, it has the TrailGear front bumper and yes he also has a diff drop on his truck. I do plan on making a belly pan that will cover the transfer case.

Budbuilt's are 3/16'' laser cut, CNC bent. Same as these skids.
YOU SIR.... JUST GAINED A CUSTOMER Once i see some belly pan pics, we will def. need to talk! stoked! im looking for the strongest, most protective skid i can find... I was prepared to spend alot, and if u can save me money, i will make sure to take care of u.

BUMP for a good product
Old 12-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #32
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
subbed... I am in need of new skids bad!! Can't wait to see what the belly pan looks like. Also will there be a cross member for the pan?
Old 12-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #33
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
subbed... I am in need of new skids bad!! Can't wait to see what the belly pan looks like. Also will there be a cross member for the pan?
totally unrelated to the post...

but lmao at your username/avatar...
Old 12-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #34
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
totally unrelated to the post...

but lmao at your username/avatar...
Yea I got that name over the weekend when I was wheeling with some of the member and a few FJ guys.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #35

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
As of now I don't have anything planned for a rear crossmember. The bellypan will bolt onto the front IFS skid and to the stock crossmember. It will extend past the transfer case a few inches then taper up a little. May cut out a hole for the t-case oil to drain.

Here are a few daylight pics of the skid mounted on a buddy's 01 ext cab. It has an OME lift and a diff drop.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #36

What are you using to bolt it on with?
Old 12-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #37
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice product! Looks very professional and tough! Seems BB has some competition now!

How about winch plates? I used a BB to simplify my bumper build on this 4R.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/toy...6-4runner.html
Attached Thumbnails
95-04 Tacoma IFS Skidplates CNC cut 3/16'' 0-captured20046900003.jpg   95-04 Tacoma IFS Skidplates CNC cut 3/16'' 0-captured20046600018.jpg  
Old 12-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #38
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
When it comes time for me to buy skids I'll be buying from you. Great price and looks pretty tough.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
When it comes time for me to buy skids I'll be buying from you. Great price and looks pretty tough.
I am thinking the same thing. He has a great price. As soon as he has the belly pan and pics of it mounted a PM will be sent his way.