Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

95-04 Tacoma IFS Skidplates CNC cut 3/16'' $200

Old 12-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #41
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking plates.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #42
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Will there be a combo discount? like 350 for both??

i will be curious how this will line up with my bumper. BBs don't and you have to mod them

he said hes working on the belly pan, and will let us all know when they are finished.

paitients grass hopper! i know we're all anxious
Old 12-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #44
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i will be curious how this will line up with my bumper. BBs don't and you have to mod them
by the looks of the pics it still wont line up with our bumpers, but i bet we can get him to customize the two of ours so they fit perfect
Old 12-21-2011, 04:24 PM   #45
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the lag time on shipment of one of these?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #46
MarcS08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Man.. Quite a bit of interest in these...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
What are you using to bolt it on with?
Paper clips and bubble gum is what he is using....
Old 12-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #47
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If your stock skid plate mounts up, this one should too. Also, some have asked how much it weighs. I estimate it at about 40 pounds. Sorry to jack your thread haddix, just seemed like you could use some help answering questions...
Old 12-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #48
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcS08 View Post
Man.. Quite a bit of interest in these...

Paper clips and bubble gum is what he is using....
Real clever wise ass! The reason I ask is because budbuilt has there own hardware that they send you!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #49
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeflich View Post
Whats the lag time on shipment of one of these?
these are 1st gen skids
Old 12-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #50
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Real clever wise ass! The reason I ask is because budbuilt has there own hardware that they send you!
Lol just messing with ya man. I believe haddix is going to be providing the mounting hardware with the plates but i'm not 100% on that.. If not a trip to ace hardware with 10 bucks will get you what you need. The bolts used are size M8x20,25, or 30 (about an inch and a half long or so).
Old 12-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #51
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol just messing with ya man. I believe haddix is going to be providing the mounting hardware with the plates but i'm not 100% on that.. If not a trip to ace hardware with 10 bucks will get you what you need. The bolts used are size M8x20,25, or 30 (about an inch and a half long or so).
That is very helpful info I am missing three bolts so I need new ones. That is why I asked.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #52
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is very helpful info I am missing three bolts so I need new ones. That is why I asked.
Glad I could help.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #53
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
these are 1st gen skids
Yeah, I have a 1st gen hobby taco, and a 2nd gen DD...I can read bro.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #54
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
by the looks of the pics it still wont line up with our bumpers, but i bet we can get him to customize the two of ours so they fit perfect
True! We should take measurements..

Quote:
If your stock skid plate mounts up, this one should too. Also, some have asked how much it weighs. I estimate it at about 40 pounds. Sorry to jack your thread haddix, just seemed like you could use some help answering questions...
Yea no true man lol BBs are the same but they over hang and look like shit. Check the Elite vendor section and there is a thread in there.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:03 AM   #55
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeflich View Post
Yeah, I have a 1st gen hobby taco, and a 2nd gen DD...I can read bro.
Easy bro. Didn't see you had a 1st gen also
Old 12-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #56
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Nobody is as excited to get these going as I am. I could ship them out the way they are now but I'm just trying to get the best fit. As far as lead time once I get it exactly the way I want there wont be much of a lead time. Whenever you purchase should be shipped out within the next day or 2. Thanks for all the interest guys!
Old 12-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #58
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is a big part of why I joined. Count me in for a set with hardware please. I want in on the belly/skid combo discount package. The only thing that could make these cooler is if the round holes could be star wars imperial or rebel alliance logos. Let me know when we can order.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #59
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for future purchase. Nice work Haddix. Looking forward to seeing the bellypan.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #60
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
any progress on the belly pans yet?