Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

95-04 Tacoma IFS Skidplates CNC cut 3/16'' $200

Old 08-14-2012, 02:27 AM   #141
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested. I have an Elite bumper like Blackdawg and would need it shipped. Is there a Fastenall near you?
Old 08-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #142
TRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of lightTRDCOMA00 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dallas
TRDCOMA00's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested, any new updates yet?
Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #143
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Yes me and two other local Tacoma friends are ready to buy.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:33 AM   #144
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if it's answered already but does the belly pan cover up the catalytic converter to stop theft?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #146
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
You still making these?? I'd like a set.

How's everyone's durability? Anybody have pics of full belly pan skid on there too?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Also, does the belly pan cover the transfer case?