Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1.75" (1-3/4") LSPV (load sensing proportioning valve) Bracket Discounted (new)

Old 12-15-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
1.75" (1-3/4") LSPV (load sensing proportioning valve) Bracket Discounted (new)

I have a 1.75" bracket for trucks lifted 1.50" - 2" in back. This will restore the braking that was lost by using a mild rear lift and not raising the bracket on the axle up. Especially important for trucks that tow or have oversize tires. I made it for a guy that was going to do local p/u and never showed.

Taken from my website
LSPV Bracket (load sensing proportioning valve) $16.01
Shipping $7.00
Total $23.01

Discounted Price with shipping included
$15 (savings of $8.01)

If interested, my PayPal info is my email address and can be found on the "Contact Us" page on my website by clicking my sig below.
Attached Thumbnails
1.75" (1-3/4") LSPV (load sensing proportioning valve) Bracket Discounted (new)-captured201112600005.jpg   1.75" (1-3/4") LSPV (load sensing proportioning valve) Bracket Discounted (new)-bb.jpg  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Maybe a dumb question but if the front is lifted too, so truck sits level doesn't that even out lifting the rear? Or does it not work like that???
There is a valve located on the left side of the frame on 1st gens that has a rod that goes down to a bracket on the axle, and when you load weight into the bed, the rear lowers down, which moves the rod, which in turn makes the valve push more fluid pressure to the brakes, and makes them clamp tighter and quicker to compensate for the extra weight.

When you lift the rear, the opposite happens, you lose brake prsssure and your rear brakes don't work as well as they should. Add larger tires and a trailer and your front brakes are doing 90% of the work. Not good.

So it's a matter of the frame where the valve is, going closer or further away from where the lower end of the rod attaches at the axle, nothing to do with the truck sitting higher or lower in the front compared to the rear.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
You still have any for a 3" lift?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #7
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #8
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Bump beefed makes great stuff. I have his 3" bracket.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #9
cltypes32 is on a distinguished road
cltypes32's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it if you still have it?
Old 02-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #10
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cltypes32 View Post
I'll take it if you still have it?
It's boxed and ready to go. Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll get it on the USPS truck tomorrow, priority mail, you'll have it Monday. I'll PM you my PayPal info right now.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #11
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
if he flakes, ill take it
Old 02-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #12
cltypes32 is on a distinguished road
cltypes32's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Thanks!!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
biggecko is on a distinguished road
Name: Tarek
biggecko's Tacoma Gallery
I know you prob already sold it but I have a question, I did the volatile 5100 lift with 2" aal from toytec in back and when I brake my rear tires never lock up even after my front ones have even off road, would this fix that?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggecko View Post
I know you prob already sold it but I have a question, I did the volatile 5100 lift with 2" aal from toytec in back and when I brake my rear tires never lock up even after my front ones have even off road, would this fix that?
My guess is it probably will. In the past I've received feedback regarding the difference in braking feel. I though it was great that this simple item actually made a difference you can actually feel. I have these on my website if you click my signature below you'll be taken to it. On the home page click Products and then find & click Categories and lspv (or BPV) and you'll be taken to them.