Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

96-04 Tacoma 5-lug LT

Old 01-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
96-04 JD Long Travel 5-lug kit

Kit comes with:

-UCA (modified to run 3/4" heims) & uniball
-LCA (new bushings)
-Balljoints (+1 spare)
-Spindles, rotors, hubs, calipers, etc.
-Billet steering extension w/ 3/4" heims & 5/8 bolts.

Extra balljoints, steering knuckles, and wheel bearings included.

$1500 obo.

Call or text Alex @ 858 382 8667

Old 01-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
bump for legit kit!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks buddy, this kit works great esp. with dual rate 10" 2.5 coilovers.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #5
Professionull

This is an FS thread only...

But if you want to know, the fenders and hood are Glassworks Extreme Kit modified to 01-04.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #6
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
This is an FS thread only...

But if you want to know, the fenders and hood are Glassworks Extreme Kit modified to 01-04.

sorry well make a build thread!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
Professionull

Too late for that.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
What size coilovers were you running? Travel/ width numbers? And most importantly, how was the ride on the street? Looking to ditch my current mid travel set up but I worry how it drives on the street.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
Professionull

Kit was designed to run a 10" 2.5 C/O - But you can get away with 8" stroke Get's about 16'ish travel with the Fabtech spindles, around 13-14 with stock.

It's 5.5 wider per side unless you run the Fabtech spindle.

It rides very nice on the street, much better than stock. I've had this kit for about 4-5 years now and it was mainly used on my DD/weekend warrior. I was very pleased with how it works.

Here's a side pic with the Fabtech spindles at droop:
Old 01-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #10
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Well I might have to come check it out. I'm in alpine so I'm not far. Reason you are selling the kit? Ill have to track down some coilovers unless you might be selling yours too?. You think the TC plated shock mount would work with this kit?
Old 01-26-2012, 12:06 AM   #11
Professionull

I don't have the kit on my truck right now so unless you want to check it out anyways that's fine. I'm selling it because I'm putting too much abuse on it and would rather not destroy it and let someone else have fun with it.

As far as the coil overs go I'm hanging on to them.

You may be able to get away with the TC buckets but the UCA's won't be mounted off the cross member since I deleted that.

I can do the full install for a couple bucks more if you are able to leave your truck with me for a few days too.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #12
Professionull

I can do this for anybody who would like to run this kit.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #14
Professionull

ttt...
Old 02-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #16
Professionull

Bump, need it gone.