Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Brushguard/light bar and stock bumper!

Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Brushguard/light bar and stock bumper!

Hey all. As some of you may know i have an aftermarket plate bumper now so i no longer need these.

Up for grabs is a stock bumper off my 96. Its in great shape but it looks like one part is a bit broken. has been like that the whole time i have owned it and doesn't really affect it. I have pics so no worries.

2nd is my old brush guard. This thing worked great for what it was really. Not gonna save you from hitting a deer but still seemed to work with smaller stuff. I also modified it to fit 4 Hella 500s on it by drilling more holes in it. Has a total of 6 holes in it for lights now. It does have a few whiskey dents in it but i am taking that into account with the price. From what i can tell its a Westin brushguard. Mounting hardware is included!

Im will not pay for shipping. These things are just to big and awkward. I am more then willing to meet anyone within reason.

Stock bumper: 100
Brushguard: 120(sells for like 500 new i guess!)

On to pics!!

Stock light holes:

My drilled light holes:

Old 01-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump
Old 01-16-2012, 01:41 AM   #7
tonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud of
Name: Tony
tonytehpirate's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship the bumper to 92841? thanks =]
Old 01-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
tonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud of
Name: Tony
tonytehpirate's Tacoma Gallery
thank you =]