Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade my 04 single cab + Cash for your ext cab auto

Old 01-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery
Trade my 04 single cab + Cash for your ext cab auto

As the title says, i am looking to trade my truck and add some cash on an extended cab automatic tacoma. I got all wifed up, and she can't drive a standard so i need an auto. I figure while im looking to "upgrade" i may aswell go for the ext cab too. Let me know, mine has 68K on it with no problems to speak of. I have the title in hand.

will sell for 12,000 cash
Old 01-18-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ttt
Old 02-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
taco king
no love for single cabs?
Old 02-11-2012, 01:17 AM   #4
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your missing the middle part of your bumper!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
taco king
ha i know
Old 02-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #6
taco king
ttt
Old 02-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #7
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShark View Post
Dude your missing the middle part of your bumper!
Old 02-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
Raymond is on a distinguished road
Name: Raymond
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles?
Old 02-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
taco king
68,000 miles
Old 02-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #10
New vehicle/Tacoma *****
theGastone is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
theGastone's Tacoma Gallery
Teach her to drive a stick :P
Old 02-21-2012, 04:22 AM   #11
taco king
ha not an option
Old 02-28-2012, 08:29 AM   #12
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
if u were closer man. im in southwest co
Old 02-28-2012, 08:29 AM   #13
Raymond's Tacoma Gallery
really needing a four banger 1st gen bad
Old 11-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #14
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the truck?
Old 11-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #15
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
How bout a 06 4foor, 4x4 auto, sr5, trd sport?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #16
ElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enoughElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enough
ElTacoCaliente's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't happen to be a V-6 would it? I'd love to have a reg cab V-6 but, the only one I've found so far was a rust bucket!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #17
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTacoCaliente View Post
Wouldn't happen to be a V-6 would it? I'd love to have a reg cab V-6 but, the only one I've found so far was a rust bucket!
I don't think regular cabs come in V6's?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #18
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
I don't think regular cabs come in V6's?
They did in 95.5-97, and never again.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #19
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
They did in 95.5-97, and never again.
Hmmm.... those years are cheaper but I bet that would be hard to find. It's so hard to find one in good condition around here. Most of the ones for sale either have 200K+ mileage or just all beat up.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
ElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enoughElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enough
ElTacoCaliente's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info y'all! OP- sorry to mess up your thread, wish you luck with your trade!