Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

4x Innovations Front Tube Bumper

Old 01-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
4x Innovations Front Tube Bumper

I am selling my used 4x innovations front bumper. I have decided to build my own. It's been in use for about 2 years. It uses all the factory mounting, 6 bolts that the same factory bumper uses. *Winch is NOT included and Lights NOT included*

The bumper has numerous paint chips and scratches, but it's steel and all it needs done is re-painted. I painted it with rustoleum semi-gloss black many a time ago. It has a winch mount plate and a stinger. As you can see in the first picture, the winch fairlead mount is bent, easily bent back, probably needs a small gusset behind it so it doesn't happen again... Or just don't sidepull about 14k#'s...

This fits all 95.5-04 Tacomas and according to their site, no modifications are needed, simply unbolt your junk plastic, and bolt on your new bumper! According to the site, it weighs 55#'s.

I am located in the northern central Illinois, near Dixon, Il. I probably won't be able to ship this for a decent price, so... pick up only. I can meet people places if they want, (within reason).

$225 OBO.

Thanks!

SOLD
Old 01-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS

I would love a 4XI bumper...they aren't making it anymore...and I am broke right now

and I Live in FL...
Old 01-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
looking forward to see what you're building.

bump
Old 01-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump!
Old 01-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i want

could you get a quote on shipping?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

To georgia via UPS freight it was $350.. Unless shipped to business, $250. And if I shipped from my business (which I can't) $150. What's your zip code? I didn't try other companies, but UPS from when I checked 3 weeks ago for big packages, they were cheapest.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'm going through SC in march. it'd be free shipping.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #8
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
To georgia via UPS freight it was $350.. Unless shipped to business, $250. And if I shipped from my business (which I can't) $150. What's your zip code? I didn't try other companies, but UPS from when I checked 3 weeks ago for big packages, they were cheapest.
29078 is the zip
and is that for the bumper + shipping or just shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
i'm going through SC in march. it'd be free shipping.
that would be amazing and id throw a little cash your way if youd be willing to do this
Old 01-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
29078 is the zip
and is that for the bumper + shipping or just shipping

that would be amazing and id throw a little cash your way if youd be willing to do this
That would be shipping only...
Old 01-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #10

i'm taking a road trip starting on march 1st. i'd be happy to take it to you. i'm taking a set of sliders to a guy in Ga. lol

i'd be in south carolina by friday night, the 2nd and no later than saturday, the 3rd.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
That would be shipping only...
Quote:
i'm taking a road trip starting on march 1st. i'd be happy to take it to you. i'm taking a set of sliders to a guy in Ga. lol

i'd be in south carolina by friday night, the 2nd and no later than saturday, the 3rd.
sold

how you wanna do payment?
Old 01-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #12

oh, eric, i charge 15% for the assist on that sale.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #13

we'll setup the details later, higherlux. i'm going to bed.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Bump
Old 01-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #15

He didn't buy it? I thought he was pretty serious.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #16

Quote:
i am serious

idk why he bumped it
Old 01-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #17

Quote:
Quote:
i am serious

idk why he bumped it
ive already got the money set aside for it
Old 01-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #18

Hmmm... maybe pm him.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #19

i installed it within 30 mins of receiving it needs paint and a good cleaning

oh and josh i wanted to tell you this in person but i didn't want you to think i was a creeper but................you got a sexy truck
Old 04-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #20

Quote:
i installed it within 30 mins of receiving it needs paint and a good cleaning

oh and josh i wanted to tell you this in person but i didn't want you to think i was a creeper but................you got a sexy truck
damn, i just saw this. did you post pics of the installed bumper?

and thanks, i'm hoping to do a little more to her this summer. we'll see how money goes.