Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Complete PA Speaker setup.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Complete PA Speaker setup.

I have the complete PA speaker setup out of my truck for sale. It includes a Cobra Ultra CB radio w/ microphone, radio trim piece with the mount installed, and speaker. You will need some wire to wire the speaker up. I am asking $80+shipping for everything. Let me know if you have any questions.

How it looks in the truck.

The speaker under my bed.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
HA this reminds me of my teen days. We used to get PA's from places and mount them under our cars. Make the whole neighborhood hear our music. GLWS
Old 01-24-2012, 05:28 AM   #4
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afraz View Post
Guide to installation ?
this is for a 2nd gen, but i'm sure there are diy's somewhere, pretty much same idea as to where to get the power and run the wires

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...on-detail.html
Old 01-24-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
I have the complete PA speaker setup out of my truck for sale. It includes a Cobra Ultra CB radio w/ microphone, radio trim piece with the mount installed, and speaker. You will need some wire to wire the speaker up. I am asking $90+shipping for everything. Let me know if you have any questions.

How it looks in the truck.

The speaker under my bed.
Bump good setup ive got the same stuff is that the 100w speaker?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
what would shipping be to 28025 concord, nc
Old 01-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #10
biggecko is on a distinguished road
Name: Tarek
biggecko's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of speaker is it ? Wanna sell jus the speake ? I like my cb setup too much
Old 01-27-2012, 08:08 AM   #13
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

what kind of cobra cb?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #15
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Only reason to selling is I got a ticket with it and haven't used it in months!
What was the ticket for?
Old 01-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
Hes got the same cb as mine so if your still coming to the meet i can show it to you.
yea i'm coming just trying to figure out what kind so i could look up prices...
Old 01-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #17
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
yea i'm coming just trying to figure out what kind so i could look up prices...
new i bought the cb for around 40bucks