1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HID conversions for hella 500/700 offroad lights

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by rzimm001, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Long-Travel
    King 10" coilovers w/ resi. 3.5" over long travel kit. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Home fabbed bed cage. King 2.5x16 bypass shocks in the rear. DMZ long travel rear end. Race radio (2meter). Removed secondary carbon air filter. Exhaust dumped before the axle / no muffler. Phram fresh air cabin filter. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, PRP race seats.
    Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore California Area:

I have a more lengthy explanation under the 2nd gen column, but the deal is I have 4 brand new HID conversion kits for any light requiring an H3 bulb (hella 500/700s, etc.) They are 4500k and are from DDMtuning.com. They sell for $56.16 a pair shipped. I'll meet you in the areas I listed above. I purchased these thinking they would be correct for my rally 1000s and they were not. So.. here I am trying to recoup my loss :(

Price: $45 a pair or $85 for all four

or

Trade me for a pair of Chaos UCA / Coil bucket gussets.

2. Jan 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    rickashay

rickashay Well-Known Member

Member:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top