Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L

Old 01-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
Quest0210 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
Quest0210's Tacoma Gallery
TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L

'04 2nd Generation (BLK) TRD Supercharger / 3.4L.
Includes Belt, pulley, hardware and Gauge.

Bought NEW in '04 and was installed by TOYOTA Dealer. was on truck for less then 1000miles then was forced to sell truck for financial reasons.

SC was hosed w WD40 and put into dry storage. Been sitting there since!

Thought i was gonna get around to installing on another truck. BUT Never got to it.

Asking $2300. including shipping.
Contact me at Quest0210@Yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-sc.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-p2010007.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-p2010005.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-p2010006.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-p2010008.jpg  

TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-p2010009.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-imag0223.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / 2nd Gen(BLK) / 3.4L-imag0224.jpg  
Old 01-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my. I so wish I had $2K burning a hole in my pocket!

GLWS!

PS: You'll need a pic ASAP, or it will get locked!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
PS: You'll need a pic ASAP, or it will get locked!
^ That.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #4
locked??? Im NEW on here, so all the advice is appreciated!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #6
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest0210 View Post
locked??? Im NEW on here, so all the advice is appreciated!

Hence the "salvo shots" ace. Now go and upload some pics of that beauty!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #7
Any suggestions WHERE else i can post this for Sale within TACO communities for good exposure?
Links, sites, boards???

Thanks again for the input!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #8
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
if only it was for a 2nd gen
Old 01-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent...waiting for reply.

Wait..I thought you couldnt S/C a pre 97 tacoma because the ECUs were different?
Old 01-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #11
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
I think you should just give it to me... Especially since I'm so close!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
I emailed him but still havent got a reply. I just noticed his truck is a 95 so unless he swapped the ECU I was kinda doubting this.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #15

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
nice to have the 97 and not worry about that lol Well if he emails me back i'll let you know what he says
Old 01-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #17

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
O Rry? I haz no EG if I remember correctly.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #18
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Right. But instead of just getting th 7th injector kit(and extra injector that goes in the EGR port, works in the same way meth/water injection does). You have to get the full injector kit(6 new oversized injectors)

or i thought..i can't really remember..been a while since i have looked into as i said to hell with it and im gonna go turbo as i know more about that already....plus more power
Old 01-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #19

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
I just did about 4 hours worth of reading on turbos..i would like one but decided for the simplicity and because I want to move the S/C to my new(future) taco Ill get a trd.