LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Rope Hooks (2)

Old 02-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Rope Hooks (2)

Looking for two rope hooks that go in the first gen bed. If any one has some let me know.

Those of you with tool boxes may not be able to access them and can sell them to me.

Thanks
Ruben
Old 02-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Bump
Old 02-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #3

EMS:
Ttt
Old 02-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #4
markveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the rough
Marines:
Name: mark
markveneris's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know if they fit. I am currently deployed but want to try these later. http://www.aztrucks.com/categories/cargo.html
Look for bull ring tie downs, i did see some like these before at Home Depot.
Cutting involved.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #5

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by markveneris View Post
I dont know if they fit. I am currently deployed but want to try these later. http://www.aztrucks.com/categories/cargo.html
Look for bull ring tie downs, i did see some like these before at Home Depot.
Cutting involved.
Thanks for the link. If I don't find some used stock replacement I'll order them online or at a dealer for ~$20

Bump
Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
markveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the rough
Marines:
Name: mark
markveneris's Tacoma Gallery
misread

sorry i googled what you where looking for. not the right thing at all. What i posted is more for the bed rail.