Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale, AEM intake, Throttle body spacer and more.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale, AEM intake, Throttle body spacer and more.

For sale is a AEM Brute force intake system with all hoses and mounting hardware. It is used and recently purchased from another member on here.

Throttle body spacer was bought new a year ago and never really used it.

LCEngineering billet shift knob and stock gas cap are also avail.

Looking to sell as a set or can separate.

AEM intake: $100 Shipped.
throttle body spacer: SOLD
Shift knob: free just pay shipping.
Gas cap: free just pay shipping.

Or all items for $140+ shipping.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy that air intake if the filter wasn't all smashed up.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
I'd buy that air intake if the filter wasn't all smashed up.
Its just cosmetic, its a wire cover over the filter, its in perfect condition just smushed from me twisting it.

You can reform it from the inside with your fingers.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Who needs roads?

Stock box with airaid tube, since i have glass fenders open filters like this get much dirtier than usual.

Also I plan to SC very soon.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Oh i see. Very cool . Just out of curiosity did you notice a good power increase?
I sure did, but I also cleaned my Mass airflow sensor and throttle body before install.

It had a sweet growl and smoother acceleration, I have headers and high flow exhaust as well.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Talbotman is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Talbotman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Talbotman
You still have that intake for sale??
Old 02-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #11
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbotman View Post
You still have that intake for sale??
Yes I do, Ready to ship.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:23 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Yes I do, Ready to ship.
what is the absolute lowest you will go with included shipping to a college kid on a budget to either 95366, or 93710 which ever would be cheaper shipping wise cuz im not at my home town haha
Old 02-14-2012, 02:25 AM   #13

oh and the shifter knob!!! please