Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Intake system for sale

Old 02-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Intake system for sale

PRICED TO SELL 50.00 OBO ( SOLD )
AFE Pro Dry Drop in Air Filter, Like new in the box. Cleaner Kit Included
Also AirAid Modular Intake Tub also Like new in box with all hardware and instructions.Only put 1000 mile on them befor removing them.
.Fits 1999-2004 Toyota Tacoma or 4-Runner with 3.5 L V6
(local Pick Up Only)

Old 02-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
$50 shipped?
Old 02-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry bud do not wont to have to deal with shipping!
What??? My 87 year old grandma ships stuff to me all the time and she uses a booster seat in a Chevy Cavalier... Just sayin.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #7
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma guy View Post
Sorry bud do not wont to have to deal with shipping! Thanks for your reply.
Ok don't ship it meet me in moab next month... lol.... come on you know you wanna do a little crawling and make 50 bones.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #8
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Man I would love to do some crawling and make 50 bones. But I just had surgary on my ankle to have it fused. I will be lade out for 3 to 6 months. Do some crawling for me.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #9
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man I would love to do some crawling and make 50 bones. But I just had surgary on my ankle to have it fused. I will be lade out for 3 to 6 months. Do some crawling for me.
He'll im gonna do some crawling for everyone.. but ill keep you in mind too.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
my offer stands
Old 02-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #11
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
I can send a prepaid UPS label to you then all you have to do is call and ups will pick it up from your house. Would you do $50 and I get you the label?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #12
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
I can send a prepaid UPS label to you then all you have to do is call and ups will pick it up from your house. Would you do $50 and I get you the label?
this guy wants it bad.... lol
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
this guy wants it bad.... lol
worth a shot
Old 02-16-2012, 07:33 AM   #14

Iam sorry man it sold local. If your offer for the UPS label was just an hour earlyer I would of gone with it !!! Thanks guys for all the offers. I appreciate it!!
Old 03-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
crainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant future

crainz277's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind me asking..why the heck did you get rid of that setup..and for so cheap to boot? I have a K&N intake right now and I'm thinking of switching to the deckplate mod and the airaid intake tube you just got rid of.lol
Old 03-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #16

To answer your question crainz277. I went back to the stock set up when I was doing the deckplate mod. I was reading a write up that Chris 4x4 did on the deckplate mod. In his write up he talks about how removing the silencers from the stock intake tube dropped HP, and that thay are tuned from factory. He did a dyno test after doing a deckplate mod with and with out the silecers and it dropped the HP. Well that is basically what the AirAid in take tube dos. And it did nothing for performance. As for the AFE air filter, well more air means more dert and it was not worth it to me. I hope that answers your question.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #18

That is exactly right!! When I had the airaid tube and AFE air filter it did nothing for HP and MPG. But when I did the deckplate mod and went back to the stock intake tube and the stock toyota air filter I noticed a big differance!!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #19
crainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant future

crainz277's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is exactly right!! When I had the airaid tube and AFE air filter it did nothing for HP and MPG. But when I did the deckplate mod and went back to the stock intake tube and the stock toyota air filter I noticed a big differance!!!!
Wow..interesting. Thanks for the heads up! And that was also with all the silencers/resonators on the stock intake tube?