Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab

Old 02-27-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab

2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab
Truck is in great condition and located in Middle Georgia. 114,500 miles. 3.4L v6. PW,DL,CC, auto trans, sliding rear window, tilt steering wheel, tow package, grey cloth seats, k&n air filter. ac blows ice cold, heat blows hot. I have taken this truck to butler Toyota for the control arm bushings recall to have them replaced, tune up about 5,000 miles ago. Tires have about 8,000 miles on them. Truck rides great, 4wd works great. Got a few dings here and there, scratches here and there but nothing major. Good condition for a 2003. Doesn't leak any fluid what so ever, very well maintained. We have 3 kids and need a bigger truck for vacations and need something with a V8 to pull our boat.

OUTSIDE
- Fj cruiser TRD Baja rims
- Yokohoma geolander all terrain tires with 8,000 miles on them (285/75/16)
- Bilstein 3 inch suspension lift
- line x bed liner done by line x of Macon
- 6k HID headlight kit
- blacked out 2009 Tacoma emblems
- blacked out front grille
- vent shades and bug shield
- powder coated TRD front brush guard
INSIDE
- Alpine cd/mp3 player w/ remote (also connects to iPod)
- Alpine type r component system in front doors
- Alpine type s 5x7 rear door speakers
- Rockford fosgate 8in sub in custom down fire box
- Rockford forgate capacitor
- Boston 780 watt 5 ch amp
- Tinted windows including front windshield
- Grey wire mod for TRD option
I think that's it. I have all manuals that came with the truck from the dealership. Title is clear and in hand. Asking $14,000. Not looking for any trades, I know how desirable this truck is so no low ball offers please. I don't want to waste your time or mine. I do not need help selling this truck.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab-toyota-exterior.jpg   FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab-toyota-front.jpg   FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab-006.jpg   FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab-toyota-interior.jpg  
Old 02-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 1st gen... GLWS
Old 02-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Nice 1st gen... GLWS
+1
Old 02-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks guys, it makes me sick to my stomach to get rid of this truck. I finall got it set up the way that I wanted it and now I gotta sell it. oh well, i need the $$ for a down payment on a tundra crew max. Atleast in sticking with a toyota! momma didnt rais no fool!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
zachc113 will become famous soon enough

zachc113's Tacoma Gallery
This looks just like how i want my 01 dc! Nice truck!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Rdy2offrd88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Rdy2offrd88's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin truck man. Wish I had 14k to spend right now.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS
Old 02-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #8
timharty is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
timharty's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of the sub?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #9
Spelled with two D's. For a double dose of pimp'n
upgrayedd is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
upgrayedd's Tacoma Gallery
If it was a stick and closer to home. I'd be at your door step with a pile of money. glws
Old 02-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
If it was a stick and closer to home. I'd be at your door step with a pile of money. glws
yea we are at oppisite ends of the US!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
subbd. in process of selling my 2nd gen to get a 1st gen. yes i know its blasphemy.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post

Shoot ever hear of a thing called "road trip"?

For the record, I bought my Miata in Indianapolis and drove it to Tampa. My TRD? I bought it in Colorado Springs and drove it to Tulsa. A good car is worth the trouble...
Old 03-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
lmbbuilders is on a distinguished road
lmbbuilders's Tacoma Gallery
If your looking for a 2wd Tundra...I got it right here for you...I just put it up for sale this weekend. The link below is my ebay ad...If your interested call or text 225-802-3992.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...2&cmd=ViewItem
Attached Thumbnails
FS:2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab-img_4577.jpg  
Old 04-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
check your PM