Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1rst Gen Westin Tailight Guards

Old 03-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
1rst Gen Westin Tailight Guards

okay guys, I'm selling a pair of BRAND NEW westin taillight guards for first Gens, you'll notice i have a 2nd ten if you look to left...well amazon wasnt clear on whether these were for a 2nd ten or 1rst, so like a retard i assumed they were for 2nd gens and then waited to long to return them back to amazon. i think i got them for like 115-120 with shipping, 75 local, 100 shipped. I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

i'll get pics up as soon as they load to TW live

Old 03-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 03-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
Go Pro Junkie

price change, now $75! BRAND NEW
Old 03-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Go Pro Junkie

bump
Old 03-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
You really won't ship ??
Old 03-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
You really won't ship ??
F it i'll ship, i gotta get rid of these

edited OP, 100 shipped, 75 local
Old 03-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #7
03 Tacoma TRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Travis
03 Tacoma TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Can you go any lower? and still ship?