Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS PA: My aftermarket crap

Old 03-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #21
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
PA $5 shipped?
thats probably how much it would cost to ship it...
Old 03-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #22
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
pa is about 6x6x6, so i'd have to find a box and it would cost $9 to ship to midwest....or i could just throw it in a medium flat rate soo $15 shipped anywhere.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #23

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Well i would at least see if it fits in the smaller box. If not then ill just pass. They arent too much new.
ya think it ran me about $30+ship

Trying to sell as a package locally, as shipping kills everything I have pretty much lol.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #26

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
so any pictures of YOUR bumper?? what condition is it, battle scars? rusted? inquiring minds would like to know
that is my bumper

some primer is showing thru, and there is some surface rust...20 min worth of work would "fix" it
Old 03-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #27

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
oh, forgot to mention, donahoes come with the spanner wrench so you can adjust them however ya want
Old 03-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #28
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
ummm I get paid friday I may do the donahoes or winch when are ya getting pics up???? oh and which winch is it????
Old 03-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #29
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in Bamf skid
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #30

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
ummm I get paid friday I may do the donahoes or winch when are ya getting pics up???? oh and which winch is it????
Winch is a EPi9.0 made by Superwinch.

It sitting in my parents garage, I'll have my mom take some pictures of it.

I bought the winch late November, so it's been on my truck for 4 months about. By barely used I mean it's only been used to pull trees out of the way when they fell, which is how the line got tweaked a little. No pulls on stuck jeeps or anything like that.

The 'hoes have minimal rust, and have 150 miles on the rebuild (they're still on my truck so that'll go up daily)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Interested in Bamf skid
I'm going to my parents for easter, so I'll pick it up then. Probably going to the centrailia meet, so if you're going to it I can get it to ya then.

Pics will be up tomorrow night...got a term paper due in the afternoon and I've been busy with that.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #31
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I'm going to my parents for easter, so I'll pick it up then. Probably going to the centrailia meet, so if you're going to it I can get it to ya then.

Pics will be up tomorrow night...got a term paper due in the afternoon and I've been busy with that.
Yep I'll most likely be at the centralia meet, whenever you get the pictures up is good
Old 03-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #32

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep I'll most likely be at the centralia meet, whenever you get the pictures up is good
Wont get pictures of the winch or skid up til easter, but the skid is still sitting in the box at my parents, so it's literally brand new with all the hardware and 2 stickers still in the box.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #33

Quote:
Wont get pictures of the winch or skid up til easter, but the skid is still sitting in the box at my parents, so it's literally brand new with all the hardware and 2 stickers still in the box.
That's good enough for me haha... I'll bring money to the meet . If that's how you want to do it
Old 03-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #34

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's good enough for me haha... I'll bring money to the meet . If that's how you want to do it
Yup that's preferred.

You want all the packing peanuts to throw in fred's vw too?
Old 03-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #35

Quote:
Yup that's preferred.

You want all the packing peanuts to throw in fred's vw too?
I like your thinking! nothing like a car full of packing peanuts
Old 03-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #36

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
updated original post..
Old 03-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #38

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
HIYOO.. contemplating...
I got a guy coming this weekend to look at it, so you're 2nd in line
Old 03-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #39

pittim's Tacoma Gallery

Pictars!