Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS PA: My aftermarket crap

Old 03-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
FS PA: 255/85/16 Bighorns, Superwinch EPi9.0

Superwinch EPi9.0 Works perfectly, used less than a handful of times, but has slight pinch in the first few feet of cable. Comes with both roller and steel hawse fairlead. $450

Located in Southwestern PA

Old 03-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
LED BARS/HIDs/TRAIN HORN KITS WHOLESALE
icemantaco has a spectacular aura abouticemantaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Isaac "Ice-Man"
icemantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to icemantaco
hey bro post some pics so they dont take down your forsale ad
Old 03-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #3
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
PICS!!!! Interested in the donahoes....
Old 03-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
And why not ship??? You will have a lot more possible Buyers if you take the 15 minutes to ship
Old 03-24-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the sliders but need pics
Old 03-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Im interested in pics
Old 03-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Heres what the tires look like. Winch is in there too

Here's what the sliders look like. driverside is pink, pass side is black

I'll post up pictures of the skids and bumper,

im on my laptop that doesnt have any pics on it...they're floating around on the interwebs somewhere, just gotta figure out the filename.

And only thing I'd consider shipping is the coilovers, because I have the box they came in. everything else cost ~$100 to get it to me, and thats with a discount since it was coming from the supplier. if you really want to spend $150 to get the bumper or sliders shipped to you, more power to ya.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
budbuilts sold...buy my junk so i can buy a rig!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
budbuilts sold...buy my junk so i can buy a rig!
Taking offers?
Old 03-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #12

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Will you go down on the price for the 4x rear bumper? Considering you are asking $400 and its $450 brand new from 4x?

Not trying to thread crap...just curious
Old 03-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #13
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Will you go down on the price for the 4x rear bumper? Considering you are asking $400 and its $450 brand new from 4x?

Not trying to thread crap...just curious
well, add shipping and it's going to be closer to 600...thing is big and heavy. which is the reason why im not really looking to ship anything but the 'hoes.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Taking offers?
of course.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #15
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
Where in PA are you? I am in NY, but am considering driving down.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #16
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abunch View Post
Where in PA are you? I am in NY, but am considering driving down.
I'm in Indiana, but the winch and diff skid are in Pittsburgh at my parents house (~1hr drive) so if you wanted either of those it's not far for me to go get em. It's 7 hours to Indiana, but depending on what you want I'd be willing to meet you around State College/Harrisburgish (about halfway)
Old 03-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #17
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
bump, SS lines added
Old 03-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #18
jonvan is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take the rear bumper if you could get it to State College... and you could provide a picture or two. Let me know, thanks. - Jon
Old 03-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #19
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonvan View Post
I'd take the rear bumper if you could get it to State College... and you could provide a picture or two. Let me know, thanks. - Jon
State college is only like a hour and half away, I could get it there easily. I'll get pictures of it later today or tomorrow (busy week in school.)

Heres a picture of it on 4xI's site