Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Anti-Sway bar off a 97 6 lug

Old 03-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Anti-Sway bar off a 97 6 lug

I have the anti-sway bar off my 1997 Tacoma 6 lug for sale.

It comes with the end links, but doesn't come with the bushings or the brackets for the bushings, those will come with the bushings if you buy some that come w/ the brackets (like energy suspension bushings).

The links are in good shape, the dust boots are ripped but the links have no excess play.

I am not sure what year 1st gens these fit, but for sure will fit 95-97's (please check with you local parts dept to cross reference part #'s to be sure...if you buy it and it doesn't work its not my fault )

Price is $100 OBO

I will ship, but on the buyer's dime.

Attached Thumbnails
Anti-Sway bar off a 97 6 lug-img_0248.jpg   Anti-Sway bar off a 97 6 lug-img_0249.jpg  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #3

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 04-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #4

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 04-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #5

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 04-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #6

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #8

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
I threw mine away.. GLWS
lol...I figured I may as well throw it up on here

Thx