Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SOLD NEW DENSO Oxygen Sensors 2001-2004 Toyota Tacomas SOLD

Old 03-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD NEW DENSO Oxygen Sensors 2001-2004 Toyota Tacomas SOLD

***SOLD***
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt
Old 03-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
rewhitson is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
rewhitson's Tacoma Gallery
02 sensor

I just opened an account and I saw your 02 sensor for sale. I need an upper bank sensor. I don't know how to go about buying it. Can you fill me in?
Old 03-29-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
OP, can you post up the parts numbers? thanks.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewhitson View Post
I just opened an account and I saw your 02 sensor for sale. I need an upper bank sensor. I don't know how to go about buying it. Can you fill me in?

PM sent.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Welcome to TW, Rick!

I'm not trying to rain on Dave's potential sale, but your profile indicates you have a 2nd Gen (2006) Tacoma. The O2 sensors listed are designed for a 1st Gen (2001-2004). Are you sure this is what you need?

Good looking out, but yes he's correct. These are for 1st gen only.

-Dave
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #8

PMs replied to.

Thanks,
Old 03-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #9

ttt
Old 04-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
tampa taco
chadrobles is on a distinguished road

EMS: paramedic
chadrobles's Tacoma Gallery
o2 censor

i need the front censor shipped to 33612 is the shipping included in your price?you can call me 813-412-9333