Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 01-04 Tacoma front end parts for conversion: flares, hood, bumper, grill, etc.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 01-04 Tacoma front end parts for conversion: flares, hood, bumper, grill, etc.

Doing a front end conversion on a truck im planning on buying and want to have the parts before hand

Flares
Hood
Grille (chrome with black insert)
Headlights (with the mounts plz!)
Headlight fillers (the small pieces under the headlights)
Signals
Lower valiance lights / fog lights
Chrome bumper (with the mounting brackets)
Black plastic piece that sits on the chrome bumper
Lower valiance
Lower valiance support bar

The screws used to hold these in place would be awesome to have as well, but I'll take it without them if needed.

Please include prices, I can pick up if local
Old 04-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
seancanterbury will become famous soon enough

seancanterbury's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new Grille for sale. I can do 160 shipped. PM if interested.