Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

95.5-04: Chrome bumper, tailgate, spare tire brackets, spare tire *PICS*

Old 04-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
95.5-04: Chrome bumper, tailgate, spare tire brackets, spare tire *PICS*

All parts for 95.5-04 Tacomas

Located in Fontana, CA

Silver mist tailgate. Excellent condition, a few scratches and two small dings the size of a dime. This comes with the lower mounting bolts, cables and the two latches. However, the 4 bolts that secure the latches are not included since I'm using them. I'm going to try and locate 4 additional bolts at a hardware store this week. $115

Small ding to the left of the sticker

Ding above gate handle on the left

Scratches

Chrome bumper in excellent condition. No dents or dings. There is surface rust behind the bumper which is common with these bumpers. The mounting brackets are included, no bolts. $115

Spare tire mounting brackets with bolts. $15

BFG Rugged Trail tire, 265/70/16. Used once after a flat. Small impressions from the spare tire brackets but the tire is fully functional. $25

Old 04-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to ship? Interested in the tailgate
Old 04-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotrd647 View Post
Willing to ship? Interested in the tailgate
I wouldn't mind shipping but I'd like to try and sell it locally first. If I don't sell it locally I'll let you know.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fair enough...thanks!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgate and bumper are sold.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
Resident "dude"

Damn, lol.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #7

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #8

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
tire is gone.