Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OME Jeep JK top spacers fit 1st gen tacoma.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
OME Jeep JK top spacers fit 1st gen tacoma.

So I have these sitting in my garage, they came with my brothers Jeep jk lift, and are part # OMEJKPF10

I have seen these being used to add some extra lift to an ome lift.hey are 3/8 inch. $20 plus shipping.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:15 AM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Are they top spacers or coil spacers? They don't seem to have the holes in them for the strut studs, and they look to be a bit large...maybe a size comparison with the top plate spacer in the background of the pic?

Just curious...
Old 04-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Box rocket has them on his double cab, here is his build where he lists they are the JK 10mm trim spacers.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...doublecab.html

I've personally never used them, but as you can see, they work. I'll see if I can get him to chime in here.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah these work great. I'm using them in combination with my OME 882s. The spacer fits between the coil and the top plate. Here's a pic of my strut assembly right before I installed them. Should give you an idea how to put it together. These should work with just about any of the aftermarket lift coil.

10mm or ~3/8"

Old 04-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #7

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
what would the shipping be to 07848 ? and how long might it take? thanks
I'll check for you tomorrow.