Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: FS Silver SnugTop Camper with Bedrug

Old 04-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
Rdy2offrd88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Rdy2offrd88's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: FS Silver SnugTop Camper with Bedrug

Considering selling my silver SnugTop camper shell for my 2002 double cab tacoma with Bedrug. The shell has windows on each side that stick out and is also fully carpeted. It is in good condition with a few scratches on the back corner area(see pics). The struts the rear window were also just recently replaced. Lock works great with 2 keys. Bedrug is in good shape no major stains or tears and comes with extra velcro peices. This should fit any 1st Gen double cab. Looking to get $650 OBO. Located in Eureka, MO. Thanks!

Old 04-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Rdy2offrd88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Rdy2offrd88's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpp
Old 04-07-2012, 06:16 AM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, wish I had found this before I paid $1,000 for mine...
Old 04-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #4
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good-looking topper!

I'm interested, but I can't stand riding stock ride height...
I need to lift my truck before I go looking for a topper.

If you still have it later, I'll track you down.

GLWS
Old 04-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
That's a good-looking topper!

I'm interested, but I can't stand riding stock ride height...
I need to lift my truck before I go looking for a topper.

If you still have it later, I'll track you down.

GLWS
You're gonna have a hard time fitting that topper on your long bed.

Free bump!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ I recently acquired an 01 Doublecab...

need to sell my 96 & update my profile

'nother free bump
Old 06-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #7

Bump

still available?
Old 06-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #8
toutenhoofd is on a distinguished road
Name: Nico
toutenhoofd's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you're going to be driving through Boulder/Denver, Colorado in the next month or two and I'll likely buy it from you.