Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st gen 3rd for sale

Old 04-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen 3rd for sale

selling my 2000 toyota tacoma 3rd members the front is a 7.5 fully rebuilt with 4.88 yukon gears and a spartan locker all new bearings the rear 8.4 has 4.88 yukons gears & bearings with a detroit locker

$1500 or best resonable offer + your stock 3rd members

I will ship but with all the people scaming i wont ship till the payment clears and i receive your 3rds this is not negotable

if your interested let me know

Old 04-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Not to derail, but I wasn't aware that 1stys had an 8.4" rear...
Old 04-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
Got Beer?
BeerHat will become famous soon enoughBeerHat will become famous soon enough

BeerHat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Not to derail, but I wasn't aware that 1stys had an 8.4" rear...
8.4 is a term that loosely thrown around with taco/4runners that means it is a non-elocker rear.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHat View Post
8.4 is a term that loosely thrown around with taco/4runners that means it is a non-elocker rear.
This ^. Even vendors use "8.4"....
Old 04-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #7
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
This ^. Even vendors use "8.4"....
Yeh, I got that. I always heard of it as the Toyota 8" which is why I was asking.

And I might be interested in the rear if you'd part. How many miles on the gears?
Old 04-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Yeh, I got that. I always heard of it as the Toyota 8" which is why I was asking.

And I might be interested in the rear if you'd part. How many miles on the gears?
They have just over 500 which is the break in
Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #10
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Bump, for 1 hell of a deal~