Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: 1996 Tacoma Extracab

Old 04-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 1996 Tacoma Extracab

Hey everyone. Recently moved and I need to sell my Taco in favor of something that gets amazing gas mileage due to extremely ridiculous gas prices in CA. Just a feeler to see if there is anyone interested. Need to clean her up a bit because she has been in storage. I will be replacing the busted driveshaft center support bearing as well as a busted blinker lens in the bumper.

Some stats:

1996 Tacoma BASE (only power is power steering)
V6
5 spd
4WD
142,xxx mi
Cruise Control
Deckplate mod
Magnaflow muffler welded in to stock pipe
FOX/Fabtech coilovers cranked a wee bit. Not much though
Factory new Bilstein rear shocks
Cobra CB
Alpine Headunit
Rockford Fosgate speakers all around.
Brand new Sylvana Silverstar headlights
Brand new Cooper tires 265-75R16
Comes with BFG MT of the same size. About half tread. Not mounted.
Synthetic Oil with TRD filters.
Hella Blackmagic lights with a Painless fuze block.
Oh and has a place to mount an LC-1 and a bung already welded in the down pipe. Had it all hooked up and everything but never got to supercharge.

Has a dent in the right rear due to a jerk that hit me in a parking lot and left...

In this pic you can see where the LC-1 was and the boost gauge. The bottom of the center stack bezel was cut out to fit the gauges. I know looks kinna dumb but it is what it is. Now that space has the cubby that goes under the radio.

Let me know what you guys think. I want $5k.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I'll show this to my brother-in-law, he's looking for a good truck...
Old 04-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool. I forgot to mention that it is located in Woodland, CA. Not far from Sacramento. It does not have the INNOVATIVE XD-16 nor the boost gauge as in that one pic. I was just putting that pic up there to show that I took a bit out of the center stack bezel.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #4
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
DANG! I wish you were closer to Eastern TX because I will buy it! I am looking at buying a new Tacoma and it is just what I want. Any way you ever make it to east TX?