Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Local deal: Guy has a 1G Undercover for $70

Old 04-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Local deal: Guy has a 1G Undercover for $70

I saw it on a local classifieds site. It's $70. The pics look good. I am not sure if he wants a million people calling him at that price. He's close to Las Vegas in Southern Utah (St. George area) and about 3.5 hours south of the Salt Lake City area. If anybody is interested I will PM you the info on his ad and let him know he might have random folks from TW contacting him. I don't know him and have no affiliation. I just wish it would fit my 2012 Tacoma! Now THAT is a smoking good deal. The pics make it look brand new. Just trying to pass a deal on. I believe it is for the short bed. And again.... I wish I wish it fit the 2G!!!!