Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: WTB 01-04 TACOMA (DETAILS INSIDE)

Old 04-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: WTB 01-04 TACOMA (DETAILS INSIDE)

Well, I'm still trying to find a buyer for my current truck, but once I find one I hope to have another truck lined up or at least have a few available as I only have one vehicle.

Here's what I'm looking for:

01-04 Tacoma
4x4, V6
Extended Cab
Under 100,000 miles
NOT black
Stock is a plus

This vehicle will be my DD so it has to be reliable. I won't take anything that has been wrecked (unless it was just a fender bender) service records are a plus, red is a plus, I'd consider a double cab if it meets everything else I want. If you have an older truck but is still low miles feel free to let me know (I just like the 01-04 body style the most)

I live near Charleston, WV. If you live far please be able to take and e-mail pictures at request. I know what these trucks are worth so keep in mind I am an informed buyer, this will help us both get what we want.

In case you're wondering I'm selling and buying an older Tacoma so I can use the cash tied up in my current truck to help pay for school.

PM if you're looking to sell! Also.. If you have a truck you'd think I'd be interested in, send it my way, I will consider anything I feel to be reliable.

Thanks!