Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SOLD Wheelers progressive aal, 5100's SOLD

Old 04-17-2012, 01:06 AM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Wheelers progressive aal, 5100's SOLD

Scored a deal on some all pro leafs so my old setup is for sale. Wheelers 3 leaf progressive aal+my stock pack $100. Also have the shocks for sale, bilstein 5100's...also asking $100 or so. Open to offers also, or trades if you have something cool. Everything was bought new from wheelers april 28, 2011. Plenty more pics in my build. I'm located in far nor cal, redding ca 96003.

Stance
Old 04-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Would these leafs fit a 96 1st gen?? Looking for some for my bro.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #3
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Would these leafs fit a 96 1st gen?? Looking for some for my bro.
Not without relocating spring hangers. 95-97 tacos used shorter leafs.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm just over an hour away, but don't wanna deal with relocating my hangars
96 reg cab here
Old 04-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Damn I'm just over an hour away, but don't wanna deal with relocating my hangars
96 reg cab here
lol my bro has the same exact thing. Still on stock suspension and shot to shit lol.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be a pain

How many miles on the shocks? Can you take some close up pics with the boots off?

And the 5100's are good for up to 3'' of lift, right?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I'm going to be a pain

How many miles on the shocks? Can you take some close up pics with the boots off?

And the 5100's are good for up to 3'' of lift, right?
I'd say around 10k miles on them, bought them almost a year ago. Wheelers says they are good for applications up to 3" of lift. The 5100's are 21.6" extended and 13.9" collapsed...7.7" of travel. I'll get some shaft pics up (no homo) when I get outta class.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #11
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
lmao at shaft pics....cant wait bruh...

and you willing to ship?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
lmao at shaft pics....cant wait bruh...

and you willing to ship?
Yes ma'am I live right by a mail biz store so that's no problem.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #14

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
quote shipping to 32738?

I will need new shocks for when I get my wheelers 5 pack next month.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #15

I'll get a quote for ya in the am bro.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #16

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #17
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
lol my bro has the same exact thing. Still on stock suspension and shot to shit lol.
Mines on 3" blocks in back with some old Ranchos and the front has spacers with blown stockers...rides like crap haha
Old 04-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #18

Everything's sold! sorry guys.