Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 99-04 3.4L Taco Stock Airbox and Tubing

Old 04-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
jarondenson is on a distinguished road
jarondenson's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 99-04 3.4L Taco Stock Airbox and Tubing

Hey all, like the add says looking for a complete airbox assembly from airbox to throttle body. Item is going on a 2001 Toyota tacoma with a 3.4L. Elbow and silencer missing is okay. Paypal Ready. Let me know. Will also consider partial trade towards my AEM brute force CAI setup.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
are you going to do the deckplate mod instead of using your CAI?
Old 04-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
jarondenson is on a distinguished road
jarondenson's Tacoma Gallery
I Probably will not do the deck plate mod. However is the air box I order has one that would be fine by me as long as it was done clean and not a hack job. On second thought since the truck is supercharged I probably will do the deck plate mod for around town.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarondenson View Post
I Probably will not do the deck plate mod. However is the air box I order has one that would be fine by me as long as it was done clean and not a hack job. On second thought since the truck is supercharged I probably will do the deck plate mod for around town.
yea i would definitely have something like that with an SC. why dont you just keep your CAI?
Old 04-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Is this what you're looking for?
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: 99-04 3.4L Taco Stock Airbox and Tubing-mail.jpeg