Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 98-00 Center Console/Cup Holder Assembly For Bucket Seats

Old 04-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD FS: 98-00 Center Console/Cup Holder Assembly For Bucket Seats

SOLD

This center console/cup holder assembly just came out of my 1998 Tacoma. It includes the bracket needed to mount to the body. It is gray in color.

Being 14 years old I would consider it to be in really good used shape.

$45 + shipping. Buyer pays shipping. I would be willing to meet anywhere in the Denver/Boulder metro area if you are local.

Things to note:

1. There is a small crack around one of the bolt holes in the bottom of the bin (see pic). I had no idea this was even there, for 13 years, until I was inspecting this thing inside and out to disclaim anything for my TW brethren.

2. There is some normal wear and tear scuffing on the back of the console (see pic)

3. There is a tiny bit of the "cracking" on the top vinyl on the armrest (see pic)

4. I had to borrow two of the bolts from the bracket in order to install my new console. But they are 10mm bolts that can easily be replaced at a hardware store.

5. I had to borrow the two little rubber stoppers from the bottom of the lid for my new console. After taking them out and testing the 98-00 console, it seems to have little effect.

6. My 01-04 console bolted right up to the same holes in my 1998 Tacoma, so I am to assume that this 98-00 console can be used in an 01-04 as well. I will also make the bold assumption that it will work in a 95-97. But do not quote me on that.

Crack by the bolt hole:

Scuffs on the back side:

Tiny bit of cracking on armrest (bottom of pic)

Old 04-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll probably end up bumping this for 6 years

Old 04-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #3

eh... what the hell...

bump
Old 04-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
bump..would you just part with the console cover and hinge piece?
Old 04-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
bump..would you just part with the console cover and hinge piece?
Maybe in due time if I don't get any interest in the whole assembly, but for now I want to try and sell the whole thing so I can free my garage of stuff.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #6

Knuckle...

bump
Old 04-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #7

speed....

bump
Old 04-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #8

sebaceous....

bump
Old 04-25-2012, 06:31 AM   #9
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
id like to have it
Old 04-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #10

PM sent
Old 04-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #11
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Could you throw up some pictures of the new 01-04 console so we can see the diffenerence cause that might be something I want to do
Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamahoyt View Post
Could you throw up some pictures of the new 01-04 console so we can see the diffenerence cause that might be something I want to do
A much needed upgrade IMO

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post4951192