Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Free: 1998 Stock Rear Bumper

Old 04-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Free: 1998 Stock Rear Bumper

I put this in the "pay it forward" thread but that doesn't seem to get much action.

Sorry if posting this in the 1st gen marketplace forum is not appropriate. Delete it if so.

This Saturday (April 21st) I'll be swapping out rear bumpers. So....

Free stock rear bumper off a 1998 Tacoma. Includes mounting brackets and bolts (if they come off in one piece)

I ain't gonna lie, she ain't pretty. I tried showing everything as best as possible.

I won't ship, not worth the hassle, but I will meet somewhere in the Denver/Boulder metro area if you want it (preferably would like if you came to my place).

So if you want it for whatever reason, she's yours

Here she is in all her glory

Big dent on passenger side (backed into a 25 foot iceberg in the Wolf Creek parking lot... how I didn't see it....)

Rusting on the step:

Smaller dent on driver's side, also note the little surface rust spot

Old 04-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
you would be better off selling it for scrap metal, im sure you could get a few $ for it
Old 04-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
you would be better off selling it for scrap metal, im sure you could get a few $ for it
If I don't hear anything by next week I'm just bringing it to the scrap metal recycler here
Old 04-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
If I don't hear anything by next week I'm just bringing it to the scrap metal recycler here
sounds like a plan.

and how do you get 20 mpg on your taco!!?? i get 17 if im lucky... but i also drive it like i just stole it sometimes
Old 04-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
i get 28+ on the interstate in my 96 4x4 with the 2.7 and 5spd i get over 20 around town normally
Old 04-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
sounds like a plan.

and how do you get 20 mpg on your taco!!?? i get 17 if im lucky... but i also drive it like i just stole it sometimes
I drive like a vagina crawling over eggshells

With as much cruise control as possible.

And I don't have any armor or 33" (?) tires like you.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I drive like a vagina crawling over eggshells

With as much cruise control as possible.

And I don't have any armor or 33" (?) tires like you.

hahahahaha thats driving pretty slow yea sometimes i consider going to street tires and stock bumper especially since gas is predicted to be like $5/ gal this summer. and my highway mileage is worse than city because my bumper is the least aerodynamic thing ever. it sucks
Old 04-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #8
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
PM'D
Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #9

PM returned

I recycled the bumper the day I took it off.

/thread