Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OE Skid Plates (Bedlinered)

Old 04-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OE Skid Plates (Bedlinered)

Some minor dents, but no rust or cracking at all. The inside of the skids are a bit dirty but can definately be cleaned. Making my own skid plates, so I no longer need these.

EDIT: These are gone!

Old 04-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You sir need to wheel harder mine looked like hamburger when i replaced them.

FREE BUMP
Old 04-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

FREE BUMP
Lulz
Old 04-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

FREE BUMP
I wheel pretty freaking hard for a PreRunner..... Which I guess isn't very hard lol

Thanks for the bump
Old 04-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
haha no you dont wheel hard for a prerunner. i can attest to the fact that until just recently my truck was 2wd and my stock skids are fucked! rocks can do a number in a hurry.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
haha no you dont wheel hard for a prerunner. i can attest to the fact that until just recently my truck was 2wd and my stock skids are fucked! rocks can do a number in a hurry.
Did you finish your conversion, man?? Snorkel looks good btw!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #7
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Did you finish your conversion, man?? Snorkel looks good btw!
yes i did and im freaking loving it! my signature pic is actually a da or so after the conversion was complete! i was coming down a hill in 4lo while engine braking like crazy! this truck is now a whoe new animal! im currently in the work of many thing but am mainly looking into completing 3 things first.
i wanna finish engineering and install my mild turbo setup
re-gear from 4.56 to 4.88's all around
and last but certainly not least gonna install a locker in the front!

got a ton of future mods to come just cant make i my mind of what i want to build first!

sorry to thread jack btw
Old 04-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #8
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
yes i did and im freaking loving it! my signature pic is actually a da or so after the conversion was complete! i was coming down a hill in 4lo while engine braking like crazy! this truck is now a whoe new animal! im currently in the work of many thing but am mainly looking into completing 3 things first.
i wanna finish engineering and install my mild turbo setup
re-gear from 4.56 to 4.88's all around
and last but certainly not least gonna install a locker in the front!

got a ton of future mods to come just cant make i my mind of what i want to build first!

sorry to thread jack btw
Sweet!!!!! You got a build page?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Would these fit a 96 4x4? If so I might be interested
Old 04-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamahoyt View Post
Would these fit a 96 4x4? If so I might be interested
Yup! It'll fit all 1st Gens.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #11
streamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nice

Name: matt
streamreeper's Tacoma Gallery
still 4 sale? i want em
Old 02-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #12
Über Posre

Whoops, forgot about this thread...... lol Unfortunately, I put them back on the truck for a while, trashed the tar out of them, and ended up throwing them away since they were so bad.....

Sorry