Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 265/75/16 Toyo All Terrains

Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
stlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nice
stlstrs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 265/75/16 Toyo All Terrains

I have a set of Toyo Open Country All Terrains, 256/75R16. They are on 1st gen aluminum wheels. The tires have about 75% tread left, the wheels have some dis-coloring, but are solid. I'm asking $600 for the set. I am located in Northern California near Eureka (thats about 5 hrs drive time from SF, on the coast). Shipping would be on you. I do travel often to Redding, so we could likely working something out to meet around there.

I know better, but I'm going to post this without pictures for now. I can email pictures no problem, but I can't upload them right now. I have pictures of the tread and the wheels.

*Edit: pictures added
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 265/75/16 Toyo All Terrains-imag0236.jpg   FS: 265/75/16 Toyo All Terrains-photo.jpg   FS: 265/75/16 Toyo All Terrains-photo1.jpg  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstrs View Post
I have a set of Toyo Open Country All Terrains, 256/75R16. They are on 1st gen aluminum wheels. The tires have about 75% tread left, the wheels have some dis-coloring, but are solid. I'm asking $600 for the set. I am located in Northern California near Eureka (thats about 5 hrs drive time from SF, on the coast). Shipping would be on you. I do travel often to Redding, so we could likely working something out to meet around there.

I know better, but I'm going to post this without pictures for now. I can email pictures no problem, but I can't upload them right now. I have pictures of the tread and the wheels.
gotta post up pics man per forum rules or the thread gets the lock
Old 04-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
stlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nicestlstrs is just really nice
stlstrs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know better...
Working on it.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Working on it.
my bad missed that part speed reading
Old 04-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
stlstrs's Tacoma Gallery
All better now, pictures added. You wanna buy these things?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #6

Quote:
All better now, pictures added. You wanna buy these things?
nah just bought 285/75/17 mtr's